- Extract the archive and run MultiMC.exe
- A window will pop up, select Browse
- Choose jdk-zulu17.32.13-ca-jdk17.0.2-win_x64 > bin > javaw
- (IF ON SCHOOL INTERNET) Disconnect ethernet cable
- Click "Launch Offline" and choose a username
- (IF ON SCHOOL INTERNET) Reconnect the ethernet when you see the Minecraft window
- Click on Multiplayer, join the single server in the list
Having issues? Please leave a comment or inform me in person. Alternatively, I can be reached at https://chat.josephworks.net/ .